Re: [AMBER] Distance calculation using cpptraj

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 14:58:28 -0500

maybe something like the cpptraj "inmask" would help. you can loop over
atoms in the mask, perhaps setting the mask to be water molecules within a
certain distance of your WT1 residue.

# calculate distance of any N within 10 angstroms of residue 4 atom O
for atoms A0 inmask :4.O
# find nearby N
  for atoms A1 inmask .N&\$A0<.10.0
    distance \$A0 \$A1 out $F.O-N.dist.\$A0-\$A1.dat
  done
done