[AMBER] Choosing GPU edition for building own system

From: M. Reza Ganjalikhany via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 15:00:45 +0330

Dear Amber users,

I want to build a new system for running Amber on GPU and I have difficulty
finding the Founders Edition of RTX 3000 series in the local market in my
country. Most of the available cards are fancy with custom editions such as
SUPER and OC and other similar editions.
Looking at the old mailing list communications, I found that it was not
suggested to use custom editions of GPUs due to their failure in the
calculation. Are these custom editions still unreliable?
 Is there any general rule for choosing proper GPU cards for MD simulation?

Thank you,
M.Reza