Re: [AMBER] Can imin=5 of sander treat NPT trajectories properly?

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 09:45:23 -0400

This should not be a problem. The issue could be in the details.
-was the trajectory processed at all before imin=5?
-does the input file match the energy flags etc from the MD?
-does the prmtop match the MD?
-are the energies for the first few frames roughly the same as in the
original md output? (they likely won't match exactly since the snapshots
are typically written at a different step than the energy info during md)
Also I suggest using the same inpcrd for this sander run as was used for
the MD (to get the best pme setup match).