Re: [AMBER] How do I simulate D-amino acids?

From: Suchetana Gupta via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 19:01:38 -0800

Thanks a lot David for the insightful points.
I will check these through. I have used a PDB structure that we have
obtained using Rosetta. Although it did have hydrogen in it, I had removed
them and just used the backbone to run LEaP since the presence of hydrogen
was throwing errors. I might try solving that problem first.
Thanks again
Suchetana