Re: [AMBER] Calculation of dG for dimeric system

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 17:08:40 +0100

Thank you very much David!
Actually I need very approximate values in order that I could
understand if the dimer formation would be favorable or not for a
given combination of monomers..

BTW could I use in principle MMPBSA protocol for any prot-prot
interactions e.g. in the case of binding a small peptide to a bigger
receptor ?
Many thanks in advance
Enrico