Re: [AMBER] {SPAM?} Re: query about 2-forms of a cofactor in MCPB.py

From: Vaibhav Dixit via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 20:19:23 +0530

Dear Matthew, David and the list.
I remember having tried this using HM1, HD1, FE1 and HM2, HD2 and FE2
residue names, but it gives weird geometry for one of the states after
minimization.
I think the parameters are wrongly assigned due to the replacement of force
constants and charges by the last-loaded frcmod and mol2 files.
I'm not an expert in the way these things are set in tleap, but I'm
assuming that parameters for the same atom types loaded from 1st
frcmod/mol2 files will be replaced by the 2nd ones.
David and other expert developers on the list might be able to confirm if
you are correct or my assumption is.
thank you for your valuable suggestions.
Vaibhav

Regards,

Dr. Vaibhav A. Dixit,

Asst. Prof., Department of Medicinal Chemistry,

National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Guwahati
(NIPER-G), Sila Katamur (Halugurisuk), P.O.: Changsari, Dist: Kamrup, Pin:
781101, Assam, India

Mob. No. +91-7709129400,
Email: vaibhav.niperguwahati.in; vaibhavadixit.gmail.com
https://niperguwahati.ac.in/DOC/profile/dixit.pdf
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaibhav-dixit-b1a07a39/

ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4015-2941

NCBI bibliography: