[AMBER] Issues concerning keyboard on xleap interface

From: Frederico Henrique Ferreira via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 20:55:04 +0000

Good morning,

I've been struggling with an issue on Xleap. Even thought my keyboard is correctly set up on my computer, even on linux terminal (I'm a Windows user that use WSL2) once the graphical window of xleap opens it looks like it's set to another keyboard layout. All letters are changed, i.e. "r" inserts "h", "t" inserts "x", y -> w, u -> L and so it goes on.
Everywhere else the typing works normally. I've installed AMBER in another machine running under WSL2 on windows and the same happened. I was used to use xleap on my previews computer and it used to work. Does anybody knows how to solve this issue?

Thank you very much indeed,

Frederico Henrique do Carmo Ferreira
NEQC-Núcleo de Estudos em Química Computacional
LAQBIC - Laboratório de Química Bioinorgânica e catálise
Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora / Instituto de Ciências Exatas - Departamento de Química