Re: [AMBER] any parameter settings in paramfit for a short restrained minimization before fitting?

From: Cenk Andac via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 21:14:26 +0300

Dear Prof. Case,
Thank you for responding. I think I have found a workaround.
I used the minimized coordinates (to obtain the optimal MM-PES curve in my
and paramfit determined new dihedral parameters for that.
I have been currently running an MD simulation to test the new parameters.
It has been more 2 usec of simulation
and it appears to reflect our NMR data so far. We'll see how my RNA hairpin
behaves in the long run..
it may be too early to comment in advance but
paramfit seems to be doing its job.

best regards,

Jenk