Re: [AMBER] Amber22, no DV/DL value with option gti_lam_sch

From: Domenico Marson via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 20:02:37 +0200

Dear prof. Case,
Thank you for taking this into consideration!

I changed the lines you suggested, and indeed my problem is solved, as now
DV/DL values are always printed!

PS: I just removed the "if" blocks, leaving only the instruction to write
si(si_dvdl),
so now my pmend obviously writes always DV/DL values, even in simulations
where TI calculations are not turned on.
the

if (si(si_dvdl) .ne. 0.d0)
  write(mdinfo, 9089) si(si_dvdl)

could be replaced by

if "ICFE flag is on"
  write(mdinfo, 9089) si(si_dvdl)

(and similarly at lines 803-805) to avoid this problem, but I don't know
anything about Fortran and the structure of pmemd code, so I followed the
easter route for my test.

*Domenico Marson*, Ph.D.
Ricercatore T.D. (A) | Research Fellow
Università degli Studi di Trieste | University of Trieste
Department of Engineering and Architecture (DEA)
Molecular Biology and Nanotechnology Laboratory @ UniTS (MolBNL.UniTs)
Via Valerio, 10 - 34127 Trieste (Italy)
domenico.marson.dia.units.it
+39 040 5583437