Re: [AMBER] problem of the protonation of the ligand

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 11:38:12 +0200

P.S. well I could find a temporal solution adding missed hydrogens to
the ligand using pymol which should not be an ideal algorithm. However
it does not produce any artifacts and the systems are perfectly
parametrized using antechamber etc.
Anyway it would be great to have some utility (e.g. built in
amber-tools) to do such conversion directly via the terminal...