[AMBER] Fwd: CPPTRAJ: sign convention for dihedral angles!!

From: Cenk Andac via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 17:15:37 +0300

Hi Ilyas,
just came back from a summer vacation. Thank you for responding.
I have a 7nt-loop RNA hairpin structure that I synthesized in my
laboratory. It has a nucleotide residue derivative for which I developed my
own force field parameters, and I have been currently testing the new
parameters to see if they are consistent with our NMR data.
I have performed a histogram analyses. I think the problem resides
somewhere else. It appears that there is a glitch in our server..
Now, the problem seems to be solved.
Best,

Cenk