[AMBER] method to change residue numbering for amber masks after production

From: Murray, Makay via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 17:41:19 +0000

To any interested,

I have a system with some nucleotides and a coordinated metal. Numbered via their masks :1-15 (nucleotides) and :16 for the metal.

However, in one replica done by a student, the masks of that system are :1 (metal) and :2-16 (nucleotides)

How do I change the resid numbers in the odd ball system to match the other systems?

I’ve seen the function “change” in the cpptraj section 34.9.4 in amber22.pdf. It’s function “oresnums” is very close to what I want but not quite.

Does anyone know of a method to edit the #Res value? Thanks!

-Makay
PhD Candidate