Re: [AMBER] pmemd.cuda crash

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 10:24:31 +0200

Thank you very much David!
I will check everything and then report to you.
Regarding your last comment, in fact I've just changed the duration of
the simulation by increasing the number of steps producing a
trajectory of 500 ns. Assuming that the aim is to calculate dG of the
ligand binding using MMGBSA approach, what values should be reasonable
for ntpr=5000, ntwr=5000, ntwx=5000, ntwe=5000, nscm=5000?
Many thanks in advance
Cheers
Enrico