Re: [AMBER] GIST calculation on OpenMM trajectory

From: Franz Waibl via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 17:00:50 +0200

Dear Daniella,

is this problem still existing? I did not receive Mails from the Mailing
list for a while, probably due to a Spam filter.

Generally, gist should be able to work with other trajectory formats,
but I don't think it has been tested much. I would expect that the
topology format is more critical than the trajectory.

If the problem persists with the newest cpptraj version, you might want
to submit an issue on GitHub. You can also send me an example
trajectory+topology, and I will try to find the problem.

Best regards,

Franz