Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA module error

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 16:55:43 -0700

Ryan,

The instruction for installation is on page 23 of the Amber21 manual. After
installation, do the following for testing, assuming the amber is installed
in /home/xxxx/amber20/

source /home/xxxx/amber20/amber.sh
cd $AMBERHOME # (this was set in step 4, above)
make test.serial

This will test all installed serial programs. It's a good idea to read the
introduction in the manual and go through the basic tutorials to learn how
to run all the programs in the Amber suite.

All the best,
Ray

--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,