Re: [AMBER] WSL2 failing at netcdf configure step

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 09:15:46 -0400

On Mon, Apr 04, 2022, Charlotta Lebedenko wrote:

>configure: finding Fortran compiler
>checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran compiler... no

This is odd. What is the result of "which gfortran" and "gfortan --version"
in your setup?

As a sanity check, try to compile a simple fortran program from the command
line? Does anything look odd?

I think you can find the actual file and compiler invocation in the logs
somewhere. That would show you what netcdf is doing.

Maybe others on the list have seen this problem with WSL2. We have only
limited testing among Amber developers, and certainly have not stumbled
across the problem you are reporting so far.

...regards...dac