Re: [AMBER] Unit 9 Error on OPEN: inpcrd When Running GPU Simulation on PMEMD.CUDA

From: Nathan Black <nathanblack262.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 08:47:45 -0500

Hello all,

Please disregard the previous message. The error I made was trivial (i.e.,
there was a space present at the end of the -p line directly preceeding
line 22). I wound up finding it by checking every character in the text
against another functioning script from an AMBER MD tutorial.

Also, I found that pmemd.CUDA was not compatible with my heating and
equilibration steps, so converting those back to sander.MPI solved some
other unrelated errors with my code. Another issue is that I attempted to
use ntp > 0 for my implicit solvent equilibration step, which forces ntb >
0 (not compatible with implicit solvent to the best of my knowledge). I am
leaving these notes in case another inexperienced AMBER user such as myself
ends up with these issues.

All the best,
NDB