Re: [AMBER] Tyrosine anion simulation

From: Kellon Belfon <kellonbelfon.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 12:40:21 -0400

Hi Surgey,

We had develop charges and refitted chi1/chi2 for Tyrosine anion (TYD). I
have attached the .lib and .frcmod files here. You can use TIP3P or OPC
with ff14SB.

Here is a leap.in file
source leaprc.protein.ff14SB
source leaprc.water.opc
loadoff ./TYDllib
loadAmberParams ./TYD.frcmod
x = sequence {ACE TYD NME}
check x
savepdb x TYD.14SB.nowat.new.pdb
solvateoct x OPCBOX 14
saveamberparm x TYD.14SB.opc.new.parm7 TYD.14SB.opc.new.rst7
quit

For security reasons I cannot upload .lib files so I upload it as
.lib.remove. So just change the name from TYD.lib.remove to TYD.lib.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Kellon A. A. Belfon, PhD
Computational Chemist
Phone: (347) 546-4237 <(347)+546+4237> Email: kellonbelfon.gmail.com
<kellonbelfon.gmail.com>