Re: [AMBER] Error in parameter file preparation

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 06:56:43 -0400

Your pdb file has already been edited (by Maestro, according to the header)
and now it has has non standard names for hydrogen atoms. You can either
use the original pdb file from RCSB, and allow leap to add H atoms with
correct names, or you can try to see if pdb4amber can fix these names
before using leap.