[AMBER] How to visualize the results generated from the analysis of MD trajectory using Cpptraj in AMBER16 ?

From: priya murugan <priyamurugan943.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 20:01:36 +0800

Hi researchers,

I have used Amber 16 to run a molecular dynamics simulation of my protein
system for 50 ns. After the production run was completed, I have generated
an MD trajectory with 2500 snapshots which I further analysed using the
Cpptraj program. The issue is, after doing a few analyses using Cpptraj,
the results were generated in the .DAT extension which I can only open in
Excel. I analysed the dynamic cross-correlation of all atoms (DCCM),
hydrogen bond analysis, Radius of gyration and all the results were
generated in the .DAT extension (file format). Therefore, can anyone
suggest to me how to change the result file format or what are the
software, can be used to view the results generated by AMBER 16? If there
is an option in AMBER to visualise this file format, then kindly do let me
know as it will help me to progress my research.

Thanks & Regards
~Priya