Re: [AMBER] D-amino acids

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 09:27:15 -0700

ff14SB will work without any changes as long as your input coordinates are
D form.
For an example, see

Experimental and Computational Analysis of Protein Stabilization by
Gly-to-D-Ala Substitution: A Convolution of Native State and Unfolded State
Effects. Zou, J., Song, B., Simmerling, C., Raleigh, D., Journal of the
American Chemical Society, 2016, 138 (48), 15682–15689