Re: [AMBER] 1D-RISM with 4-Point water models

From: tluchko <tluchko.protonmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 17:30:03 +0000

Hi Lukas,

I've tried four-point models before but didn't see much benefit. You may have more success.

You do need LJ parameters for the dummy atom and I used the same procedure as for hydrogen atoms in Eqs 21 and 22 of

Luchko T, Gusarov S, Roe DR, Simmerling C, Case DA, Tuszynski J, Kovalenko A (2010) Three-Dimensional Molecular Theory of Solvation Coupled with Molecular Dynamics in Amber. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation, 6(3):607–624. https://doi.org/10.1021/ct900460m

Here, oxygen is the enclosing atom and the dummy atom takes the place of hydrogen. You will have to construct your own MDL file.

Hope this helps,

TL

Sent with ProtonMail secure email.