Re: [AMBER] PySander availability in PyTraj

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 09:02:51 -0400

On Fri, Mar 18, 2022, David Poole wrote:

>So is pysander available? If so, please let me know how to load its module
>and maybe we can update the documentation for this...somewhere?

Pysander is available within AmberTools. (But it's possible that it was not
correctly built -- We'd need to know details then.)

Note that pysander is not an executable program, just an extension module
named "sander".

Thanks for the note about the github page -- that needs a thorough cleanup.

...good luck....dac