Re: [AMBER] pH replica exchange MD (pH-REMD) in explicit solvent, using CUDA MPI in AMBER 18

From: Vinicius Wilian Cruzeiro <vwcruz.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 21:03:18 +0000

Hello Laura,

I double checked here and indeed the test I indicated did not exist back in Amber18. Sorry about that... Nevertheless, pH-REMD should work fine. I have ran multiple pH-REMD simulations in the past using Amber18.

So, try running these tests here instead then, which exist in Amber18: $AMBERHOME/test/cuda/remd . Let me know if these pass.

All the best,

Vinícius Wilian D. Cruzeiro, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher
Department of Chemistry