Re: [AMBER] Segmentation Fault (Core Dumped) in xLEaP

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 12:20:53 -0500

I took a look at this, but like I mentioned before this is quite complex
and there is a lot going on. It seems like you should be able to simplify
this a lot - reduce the number of different monomers that you're creating,
and so on. If you can reproduce the problem in a small test case then it
would be far easier to consider working through it. Right now this looks
like a very complex project, and you can probably do a lot of the
debugging on your own. One step could be to make sure that you can build
and simulate these as monomers, and then try to build a 2-unit polymer and
see what happens. I also suggest removing anything that isn't actually
needed (it looks like the sequence command doesn't use a lot of the
monomers that you're building). It also might help to move the building of
monomer libraries to a different script.