Re: [AMBER] Move a specific residue parallel using cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 15:00:06 -0500

Hi,

Assuming the 2 chains are not bonded, you can just use the 'translate'
action to move a selected group of atoms a certain distance away, e.g.

translate :101-200 x 10

Note that this will only move the atoms in the mask. You may want to add a
'check' command afterwards to make sure no bad clashes are introduced.

-Dan