Re: [AMBER] Unused parameters in tip4pew?

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 12:09:30 -0500

Those parameters don't matter. TIP4PEw is a rigid water model which means
it only behaves "correctly" when used with SHAKE (or SETTLE), meaning the
geometry is constrained to the equilibrium geometry of the water model.

Parameters involving virtual sites are even more meaningless, since virtual
site positions are defined within a given reference (as a function of the
positions of other particles). I'm pretty sure that bonded forces between
virtual sites and other atoms are not computed, and the dummy values here
just satisfy tleap requirements, I think.

HTH,
Jason