Re: [AMBER] In development of dihedral angle parameters; negative PK and negative PHASE values

From: Barış KURT <peacewolfus09.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 12:22:46 +0300

Dear Cenk,
negative value means there are more than one dihedrals... and divide 6
means two atoms sees each other 6 times when you rotate them (360). In
amber manual this subject explained in details. By the way, sometimes you
will need a novel atom types (if you are not using gaff/gaff2). Please see
my articles ...
Regards,

Cenk Andac <cenkandac.gmail.com>, 14 Şub 2022 Pzt, 12:10 tarihinde şunu