Re: [AMBER] problem in the protein-ligand system

From: Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 19:16:52 +0000

I can't fault anything but I'm not the most expert here.

However, like I said before, replace

addions solvcomplex Cl- 0
addions solvcomplex Na+ 0

with addIonsRand (you need to read about this command). Read about addions
as well to understand how it works.

You definitely don't want that ion inside the pocket.