Re: [AMBER] problem in the protein-ligand system

From: Renato Araujo <renatoacufpa.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 15:35:58 -0300

How did you get the topology and parameters for your ligand? How were the
partial charges calculated? Are there, in the protein pocket, residues that
may have different protonations like HIS?

Partial charges were calculated by gaussian09.
#HF/6-31G* SCF=tight Test Pop=MK iop(6/33=2) iop(6/42=6) opt # iop(6/5
0=1).

Then

antechamber -fi gout -fo ac -nc 0 -i lig.log -o input.ac -c resp
antechamber -fi ac -i input.ac -c wc -cf input.crg
antechamber -fi pdb -fo mol2 -i lig.pdb -o lig.mol2 -c rc -cf input.crg -j
4 -at gaff2
parmchk2 -i lig.mol2 -f mol2 -o lig.frcmod.

Afterwards I used tleap to generate my files.

source leaprc.protein.ff14SB
source leaprc.gaff2
source leaprc.water.tip3p
loadamberparams frcmod.ionsjc_tip3p
set default PBRadii mbondi2
rec=loadpdb pro.pdb
loadamberparams lig.frcmod
LIG=loadmol2 lig.mol2
gascomplex= combine {rec LIG}
savepdb gascomplex complex.pdb
saveamberparm gascomplex complex.parm7 complex.rst7
saveamberparm rec receptor.parm7 receptor.rst7
saveamberparm LIG ligand.parm7 ligand.rst7
solvcomplex= combine {rec LIG}
solvateoct solvcomplex TIP3PBOX 12.0
addions solvcomplex Cl- 0
addions solvcomplex Na+ 0
savepdb solvcomplex complex_solv.pdb
charge solvcomplex
check solvcomplex
saveamberparm solvcomplex complex_solv.parm7 complex_solv.rst7
quit

these were the steps.

Who adds the Na+ ions is the tleap