Re: [AMBER] solvation failed with Amber 20

From: Qinghua Liao <scorpio.liao.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 10:53:04 +0100

Hello Dr. Anselm Horn,

Thanks a lot. Indeed, it is the visualization issue.
I only used vmd to check the pdb file as my equilibration failed.

Yeah, I checked with vim on the pdb file, my guess is that as the
residue number
gets larger, the coordinates fields shift a little (by one), making
those water molecules visualized abnormally.

Then I check the topology and coordinates file, it looks fine.

All the best,
Qinghua