Re: [AMBER] Issues with make test.parallel during installation of parallel version of Amber

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 20:00:47 -0500

On Wed, Feb 09, 2022, IPSITA Banerjee wrote:

>We're trying to install Amber 20 into our servers and have run into some
>issues.

It would help to know what OS and version you are using. MPI problems are
known to be present for CentOS and (presumably) RHEL. If this might be
relevent, see the discussion here:

     https://ambermd.org/InstCentOS.php

>The test just stops prematurely after:
> "make[3]: Entering directory
>'/apps/ambertoolsinstall/amber20/AmberTools/test/nab’

It happens that the nab tests are the first ones to be run. So it's also
possible that you could remove the "test.nab" in line 91 of
AMBERHOME/AmberTools/test/Makefile, and see what happens.

...good luck...dac