Re: [AMBER] any working singularity or docker recipe? (esp for CUDA and MPI)

From: Gerald Monard <gerald.monard.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 20:31:05 +0900

Hello,

I have developed singularity and docker containers to build and test the
Amber source code for different linux flavors. This is how the
https://ambermd.org/InstSingularity.php page is generated. But these
containers only serve to _build_ Amber, they don't _contain_ Amber per se.
I am working on recipes to include the binaries after the build stage into
the containers. Hopefully, these will be included in the next Amber release.
In the meantime, I can share this with you (off the list) if you are
interested to beta test + give some feedback.

best regards,
Gerald