Re: [AMBER] Comparing trajectories

From: Thomas Cheatham <tec3.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 21:16:26 +0000

As long as you have a 1:1 mapping among the atoms selected for the PCA; you want to do "combined PCA" so that the modes are equivalent in each (i.e. combine trajectories and separately project on each trajectory). I think there is a tutorial on amberhub.chpc.utah.edu but that site is hanging at the moment (I alerted the team).

--tec3