Re: [AMBER] low-water system, bad NPT and NVT

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 19:38:29 -0500

Solvating with methods like solvatebox tends to leave the density too low,
and I can imagine that your system is to compress. But depending on ions
etc there might be a lot of repulsion. It could be worth thinking about
making a bigger system to start, maybe restraining the DNA and letting
water work in. Methods like MC water moves might help too (
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6456390/).