Re: [AMBER] Inquiry on LJ parameters in .mdl file for 3D-RISM

From: tluchko <tluchko.protonmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 19:02:34 +0000

Hi Alexis,

The water-molecule_A LJ parameters are created using Lorentz-Berthelot rules: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combining_rules#Lorentz-Berthelot_rules

So, the water LJ parameters should remain unchanged (just use the MDL file from $AMBERHOME/dat/rism1d/mdl/). For molecule_A use the LJ parameters determined by your forcefield (remembering that LJSIGMA is r_min/2 in this case).

At this time, there is no way to do custom LJ parameters between different solvent sites.

Hope this helps,

Tyler

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.