[AMBER] How to solve Error: an illegal memory access was encountered launching kernel kClearForces on amber?

From: natalia francisca rodriguez cabello <nrodriguez13.alumnos.utalca.cl>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 21:16:07 +0000

How to solve Error: an illegal memory access was encountered launching kernel kClearForces on amber?
I am running SMD but the calculations are falling.The error obtained is: Error: an illegal memory access was encountered launching kernel kClearForces. It doesn't provide much information about it, I haven't found a solution in other forums either.