Re: [AMBER] Amber20 minimization, the rendered .rst file is corrupted and unreadable

From: Yi Ren <yi.ren6.unsw.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 00:59:24 +0000

Hi David

Thank you for your response.

>>1. Did the mdout file offer any hints? Did the minimization conclude correctly?
Yes, the mdout file indeed showed some results, as shown in the attached file, the minimization "RESTARTED DUE TO LINMIN FAILURE"
As I searched from the forum, the discussion indicates that that this message is not a fatal error and would be expected.

>>2. I'd double-check all your filenames: is it possible you are using the same name twice?
I've attached the submission file, may you help me to check whether it is legit?

>>3. Running it on the CPU mode
I'm not sure how to identify whether the gradient is large or not, may you please give me more information on it?

Much appreciated.

Kind regards
Yi Ren