Re: [AMBER] Amber20 minimization, the rendered .rst file is corrupted and unreadable

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 09:42:14 -0500

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 10:01 PM Yi Ren <yi.ren6.unsw.edu.au> wrote:
> But the rendered .rst file is corrupted and unreadable, which stopped me from the subsequent works.

The file is not corrupted. It is almost certainly a NetCDF restart
file (the 'CDF' at the beginning gives it away), which has been the
default format for restart files for a while now. You can check this
yourself by using the linux 'file' command, by using 'ncdump -h', by
reading it into cpptraj etc.. Adjust the ntxo parameter if for some
reason you want to use ASCII-formatted restarts instead. Hope this
helps,

-Dan