Re: [AMBER] Extending constant pH to additional titratable groups

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 12:12:30 -0500

How did you add the FMN definition to titratable_residues.py (specifically,
what are the *exact* changes you made to that file)? The cpinutil script
either was told not to make FMN titratable (either through some kind of
filter, like a min or max reference pKa), the FMN residue wasn't added to
the list properly (the updated titratable_residues.py file wasn't staged to
the right directory or there's another ParmEd installation conflicting with
the version you updated), or it didn't find a matching FMN residue in the
topology file.

With just the given information it's impossible to tell what went wrong,
and unfortunately this issue is going to be very challenging to remotely
diagnose without understanding most of the details about how Python and
cpinutil.py both work.

HTH,
Jason