Re: [AMBER] cpptraj has stopped working

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 08:23:57 -0400

Hi,

This is happening because when that particular CPPTRAJ binary was
compiled it was linked with a specific libsander.so. I'm guessing that
the path for libsander.so was changed. You can check what cpptraj is
expecting with `ldd $AMBERHOME/bin/cpptraj`. You may need to recompile
cpptraj so it picks up the new libsander.so location.

-Dan