Re: [AMBER] Amber20 installation, Amber.pip file broken

From: Oscar Conchillo-Solé <ocs.bioinf.uab.es>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 14:08:08 +0200

Dear David
again thank you very much.

as requested:

amber20_src]$ ./update_amber --show-applied-patches
AmberTools 21 Applied Patches:
------------------------------
update.1 (modifies sander)
update.2 (modifies pytraj, pdb4amber)
update.3 (modifies N/A)
update.4 (modifies packmol-memgen)
update.5 (modifies pdb4amber)
update.6 (modifies none)
update.7 (modifies cmake, installation)
update.8 (modifies pmemd, pmemd.cuda, updated, mcmd, test, cases)

Amber 20 Applied Patches:
-------------------------
update.1, update.2, update.3, update.4, update.5, update.6, update.7,
update.8, update.9, update.10,
update.11, update.12

I commented both lines
-cd sanderapi && $(MAKE) test
-cd sanderlesapi && $(MAKE) test

and tests finished apparently without error.

While doing it I realized that both tests (sanderapi and snaderlesapi
were failing in the python API)

I don't think we are going to need them so I will consider that my
installation is ok

thank you very much for all your help.

OCS

Oscar Conchillo Solé
Computational Biology Group
Data Center Manager, Sysadmin and Bioinformatics
Institut de Biotecnologia i Biomedicina (UAB)
mail:ocs.bioinf.uab.es
telf:0034 93586 8939; 0034 93581 4431