Re: [AMBER] iron-sulfur clusters parameters

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 17:29:47 -0500

Hi Patsch,

This paper maybe helpful as well: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/jcc.23287 <https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/jcc.23287>.

BTW, MCPB.py can also help one to parameterize Fe-S clusters. Here are two examples about using MCPB.py to parameterize metal sites in metalloproteins: http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy.htm <http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy.htm>, http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy_heme.htm <http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy_heme.htm>.

Pengfei