Re: [AMBER] Problem with metalpdb2mol2.py script

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 17:18:34 -0500

Dear Kalaiarasi,

I guess you did not have the pymsmt package in your PYTHONPATH.

In the script you can find the following lines:
try:
    from pymsmt.mol.pdbio import get_atominfo_fpdb
except ImportError:
    from msmtmol.readpdb import get_atominfo_fpdb
Which means at first it will try the first import scheme, which is consistent with the later pymsmt versions, and if failed, it will try the second import scheme, which is consistent with the previous pymsmt versions.

Hope it helps,
Pengfei