Re: [AMBER] Issue with MM/PBSA calculations on membrane system

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 12:52:33 -0700

Hi Gilberto,

This was reported before for systems with large residues. Basically
the default neighbor list is too small to store its neighbor atoms ...
Please edit the file $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/pbsa/pb_def.h and
change the current value of 30000 to 60000 at the following line:

#define MAXNEI 30000

And recompile Amber or AmberTools.

All the best,
Ray

--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,