Re: [AMBER] Grumpy GROMBER over a ZeroDivisionError

From: David A Case <dacase.chem.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 08:56:57 -0400

On Sun, Aug 22, 2021, Matthew Guberman-Pfeffer wrote:

>I’m trying to use the gromber utility in ParMed, but I am getting the below
>error message. Can you please help me troubleshoot and resolve this issue?

I'm not sure that Jason Swails (author of parmed) follows this list. You
might create a issue at https://github.com/ParmEd/ParmEd/issues.

You might check your gromacs topology file to see if there is a zero in
the place where 1-4 electrostatic interaction parameters are set.

...hope this helps...dac