Re: [AMBER] [cluster] Not all arguments handled: [ sil Sil avgout Avg avgfmt restart ]

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 12:12:44 -0400

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 4:01 AM 余鸿艳 <1915391047.st.gxu.edu.cn> wrote:

> Hello Daniel,
> Thank you for your suggestion! Your suggestion worked perfectly. I am using CPPTRAJ: Trajectory Analysis. V14.25Is the version too much low?

Yes - that version is before the cluster silhouette calculation was
introduced (also it's about 7 years old!). I always recommend using
the latest version from either AmberTools or direct from GitHub:
https://github.com/Amber-MD/cpptraj

Note that when cpptraj started being developed primarily on GitHub, I
moved from the old AmberTools versioning scheme with 2 numbers
(<AmberToolsVersion>.<patch>) to an internal versioning scheme with 3

-Dan

My intent is using cluster to find the lowest energy structure
according the distance data calculated from reweighting analysis.