Re: [AMBER] [cluster] Not all arguments handled: [ sil Sil avgout Avg avgfmt restart ]

From: 余鸿艳 <1915391047.st.gxu.edu.cn>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 16:00:39 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hello Daniel,
Thank you for your suggestion! Your suggestion worked perfectly. I am using CPPTRAJ: Trajectory Analysis. V14.25Is the version too much low?My intent is using cluster to find the lowest energy structure according the distance data calculated from reweighting analysis.
According to your suggestion and another friend Victor,I am using the cpptraj version V18.01 and modified the input to :parm nanobody.prmtop
trajin 06_gamd_3.mdcrdcluster c1 \hieragglo epsilon 3.0 clusters 10 averagelinkage \rms :111.OG1,:113.H,:108.O,:111.H \sieve 10 random \out cnumvtime.dat \sil sil \summary summary.dat \info info.dat \cpopvtime cpopvtime.agr normframe \repout rep repfmt pdb \singlerepout singlerep.nc singlerepfmt netcdf \avgout avg avgfmt restart

It can calculate normally !Thank you very much ! Have a nice weekend!
Best wishes.
Hongyan Yu