[AMBER] Ligand clustering input .pdb file.

From: Samuele Di Cristofano <samueledicristofano95.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 11:13:50 +0200

Dear all,
I'm using cpptraj to cluster ligands obtained from multiple docking runs.

I have 10 .pdbqt files (generated from 10 individual docking runs) and each
one contains 20 models.
For each .pdbqt file, after converting it to .pdb, I extracted the 20
models and then I concatenated all the models in a single file containing
200 (10*20) models.

The format of my .pdb is the following:
MODEL 1
HETATM ...
ENDMDL
CONECT ...
MODEL 200
HETATM ...
ENDMDL
CONECT ...
END

My cpptraj.in is :
parm 200models.pdb [top]
trajin 200models.pdb parm [top]
cluster :${LIG}&!.H= hieragglo epsilon 3 complete dme[:${LIG}&!.H=] nofit
out cluster-num-vs-time.dat summary cluster-summary.out info
cluster-info.out repout cl repfmt pdb clusterout cl-traj clusterfmt pdb

The problem is that only few of my output files ( .pdb of representative
clusters members) exhibits wrong connectivity when visualized.
This doesn't happen when I use only 20 models (i.e. output from a single
docking run) as input.

Could someone help me to figure out where the problem is?
The 'trajin' command needs a particular .pdb format ?

Thanks in advance.
Samuele