Re: [AMBER] Building Forcefield for Glycolipid Molecule

From: ABEL Stephane <Stephane.ABEL.cea.fr>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 08:56:12 +0000

Hello

You could take a look of my paper see

1. Abel S, Dupradeau F-YY, Raman EP, MacKerell AD, Marchi M. 2011 Molecular simulations of dodecyl-β-maltoside micelles in water: influence of the headgroup conformation and force field parameters. J. Phys. Chem. B 115, 487–499. (doi:10.1021/jp109545v)

I developed RESP charges for glycolipids and used them with GLYCAM parameters

Good luck

Stéphane